The following terms and conditions apply to ALL hair, makeup and bridal appointments:
- All appointments are secured only through a 50% deposit or full payment and are on a first come first serve basis. Payments can be made by cash, card or bank transfer only. Any payment made is non-refundable, except in the instance SK Beauty is unable to provide the service for reasons beyond their control. Any remaining payment and/or additional payment must be paid in full during your appointment time by cash or card only or before the appointment date(s) by bank transfer.
- If for any reason you need to cancel an appointment or part of an appointment, you must inform SK Beauty at least 48 hours before the date of the appointment and in writing. Payments already made towards any appointments that are cancelled cannot be used as credit towards any other service.
- If anyone has a change of mind and wishes to change the look of their makeup and/or hairstyle after their service is completed, an additional charge will incur at the full rate of the required service (subject to availability of the Artist/Stylist).
- SK Beauty only uses products that are dermatologically tested and hypo-allergenic. You must declare any skin allergies or health conditions you have prior to booking an appointment.
- Photographs may be taken of the work produced that may be used for SK Beauty’s portfolio and for future marketing purposes. If you do not wish for this to be done, please ensure that SK Beauty is made aware of this.
- As SK Beauty is happy to offer their clients a mobile service, it is the client’s responsibility to ensure the location you would like the Artist/Stylist to arrive at is safe, easily accessible and also reserve a car parking space as close to the venue entrance as possible.
- SK Beauty reserves the right to refuse to carry out any booking if they experience any abusive language, is threatened with any physical violence and/or has their health and safety threatened or jeopardised in any way. Should such an incident occur, this does not entitle a refund of any payments made.
- It is imperative that all appointments are carried out during the time slot allocated per appointment. If an SK Beauty Artist/Stylist is required to wait over a period of 10 minutes, which results in a delay, there is an additional charge of £1 per minute (starting at £10), payable at the time of the appointment only. To avoid this charge, you must be prepared to have your requested service carried out and completed during the agreed time slot, as advised by your SK Beauty Artist/Stylist.